Anna Maria College, located in Paxton, MA seeks a full-time (10-months) professional, responsible for the conduct of all aspects of the field hockey program.
The head coach will be responsible for all aspects of the program including leading student-athletes in intercollegiate competition, practice planning and coaching, recruitment and retention of talented student-athletes., scheduling, budgeting, team travel, team management, enhancement of academic success, campus conduct and personal development of student-athletes and supervision of an assistant coach(es), and alumni engagement. The qualified candidate will ensure the Anna Maria College Field Hockey program is administered with full commitment to compliance with regard to all institutional, conference, and NCAA rules and regulations. Additional athletic department responsibilities will be determined based on experience and interests. The position reports to the Director of Athletics.
Anna Maria College is a residential, private, catholic, co-educational institution committed to excellence and competes as a member of the NCAA (Division III).
Collegiate playing and/or coaching experience, recruiting experience and bachelor’s degree are required. Anna Maria College offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Review of applications will begin immediately and remain open until filled. Qualified applicants can apply here. The Anna Maria College community values and supports diversity and an inclusive environment. We are particularly interested in hiring candidates who will enrich the diversity of our campus. Anna Maria College is an EOE employer.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Related experience highlighting a successful record of coaching and recruiting at the intercollegiate level; collegiate head coaching experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of NCAA regulations and guidelines governing the recruitment and retention of student-athletes.
- CPR, First Aid, and AED Certification is required (and can be completed after hire).
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with technology applications applicable to the position
Anna Maria College is an equal opportunity employer.