In this full-time position, the Administrative Coordinator of Operations provides support to the operations of the Office of Online Academic Partnerships. Working under the supervision of the Director of Operations, this individual provides necessary organizational support, completes administrative tasks, and projects a professional image of the Online Partnership Office through all correspondence and interactions (in-person, email, phone, virtual meetings). Duties include clerical, data management, scheduling, and project-based work.
Provides administrative coordination, data management, scheduling, and support to the Office of Online Academic Partnerships to include the Director of Operations in addition to academic deans/directors and faculty, staff, students, and communities of interest as assigned. The administrative coordinator will assist in planning, developing, revising, and implementing programs and policies for the Online Partnership Office.
- Ability and desire to quickly learn about new technology and proficiency in computer applications used for record maintenance. Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office and able to perform advanced clerical word processing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Professional and courteous demeanor are required.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills and the ability to establish effective interpersonal relationships with a diverse range of internal and external constituencies and diverse populations.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Detail-oriented, results-focused
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have a high degree of initiative, judgment, and creative problem-solving ability.
- Ability to foster and work within a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational, administrative, and records maintenance skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of individuals and diverse populations.
- Ability to maintains confidentiality related to student, faculty and staff
- Experience in working in higher education.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of customer service experience or front office duties and general clerical experience.
- Flexibility and demonstrated competence to assess priorities, manage a variety of activities in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
Anna Maria College is an equal opportunity employer.