Department: Academic Affairs
Job Type: Full Time
Job description: The Anna Maria College- MSW program invites applicants for the position of Assistant Professor in its new Masters of Social Work program. The candidate will have a Master of Social Work from a CSWE accredited program or equivalency established through CSWE, and a Doctorate in Social Work (DSW) or Ph.D. in Social Work or related field and demonstrated teaching effectiveness. The candidate will have at least 4 years’ post MSW practice and teaching experience at either the micro, mezzo or macro level. The successful candidate will also establish a scholarly research agenda and possess a willingness to be active in service to the College and community.
- MSW from an CSWE accredited program or equivalency established
- LCSW/ LICSW required for clinical practice classes
- PhD or DSW in Social Work required
- For Tenure Track position- PhD required
- Minimum four years post masters experience in the practice/ teaching in field of social work
Interested applicants should apply online by submitting a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, a statement of teaching philosophy that includes research interests and practice experiences, and the names and contact information of three professional references.
Anna Maria College is an equal opportunity employer.