Residence Life, Anna Maria College
Position: Graduate Residence Director
Appointment: July 1, 2023 – May 31, 2024
Hours: 20 hours/week
Compensation: On-Campus Housing, 15 meal/week plan when the dining hall is open, twenty paid office hours per week, one free graduate class and one class at a 25% discount per semester
The Office of Residence Life at Anna Maria College is now accepting applications for the Graduate Residence Director for the 2023 – 2024 academic year. This Graduate Residence Director will directly supervise the Resident Assistant staff and oversee the residential communities in South, Alumni, and Coghlin Halls. This person will be supervised directly by the Director of Residence Life and Student Conduct. The Graduate Residence Director must be able to serve as a role model to undergraduate students at Anna Maria College and promote a community that is supportive of the mission of Anna Maria College.
Responsibilities for the position include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the Residence Director for South, Alumni, and Coghlin Halls
- Directly supervise and lead a team of 7 Resident Advisors through weekly staff meetings, one-on-ones and regular check-ins as needed
- Plan and facilitate RA Training Sessions during Fall and Winter Training, and RA Continuing Education Sessions during the year on an as-needed basis
- Attend and participate in all mandatory housing events such as, but not limited to: Move-In, Move-Out, Housing Selection, RA Selection Events, End-of-Year Celebration, etc.
- Attend weekly Residence Life staff meetings and one-on-one meetings with the Director of Residence Life & Student Conduct
- Work in conjunction with the rest of the Residence Life team to plan, coordinate, and implement events in the residence halls and on-campus
- Serve in the on-call duty rotation for campus responding to RA and resident concerns, emergencies, etc.
- Serve as a Student Conduct Office and facilitate Student Conduct Meetings as assigned