Department: Student Affairs
Anna Maria College currently seeks a Director of Residence Life and Student Conduct. This role will play a key role within the Division of Student Affairs at Anna Maria College. This is a full-time, 12-month, live-off campus position.
The Director of Residence Life and Student Conduct will report to the Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs. The hired candidate will have direct responsibility for the day to day functions of residential life on campus, will play an instrumental leadership role in the College’s conduct process and serve in the administrator on-call rotation.
- Supervise and train the Residence Directors and Resident Assistants staff through programming efforts including:
- Residential education oversight.
- Program tracking and assessment.
- Strengthened signature programming.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of Resident Assistant recruitment, selection, training, and evaluation.
- Serve as a Conduct Code Administrator which will include assigning weekly cases, hearing mid to upper level cases.
- Coordinate the housing assignment process through Empower and serve as the liaison to Student Accounts on all billing for the department.
- Oversee the Resident Director and Resident Assistant evaluation process.
- Create ongoing training and professional development opportunities for all members of the Residence Life team.
- Oversee the Resident Assistant programming, training, and development budgets.
- Manage the annual housing selection process and subsequent room change process each Spring.
- Support day-to-day operations of the department including hall openings, closings and break housing processes.
- Supervise the summer Resident Assistants.
- Oversee the College’s parking appeals process.
- Serve as a member of the Administrator on Call rotation for a minimum of two weeks each month.
- Create and maintain lasting partnerships with offices such as Athletics, Physical Plan, Paxton Police, etc.
- Serve as a member of the Dean’s Council.
- Represent the department on divisional and campus-wide committees.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Student Personnel Administration or a related field preferred;
- Three to five years professional experience in Student Affairs;
- Successful residential administrative experience required;
- Supervision & programming experience;
- Experience working with a diverse student population;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills with both students and families;
- The ability to live out and support the ideals of the Sisters of St. Anne and Anna Maria College.
Anna Maria College is an equal opportunity employer.