We look forward to welcoming the commuters back to campus and would like to make sure you are all aware of the pre-arrival expectations:
- Review the Spring Return to Campus Handbook, found here. It is similar to the Fall Return Handbook with only a few changes. You can also view the Student Town Meeting where I reviewed changes here.
- Complete the Student Pre-Arrival Form, found here, within 48 hours preceding your return to campus.
- Commute to campus before your first day of classes for a COVID Test in Jacques Conference Room (same location as the Fall testing site). The upcoming testing dates and times are as follows:
- Sunday, January 31st from 11 am to 5 pm
- Monday, February 1st from 11 am to 5 pm
- Tuesday, February 2nd from 9 am to 2 pm
- Wednesday, February 3rd from 11 am to 5 pm
- Thursday, February 4th from 9 am to 5 pm
- Friday, February 5th from 11 am to 5 pm
- Saturday, February 6th from 11 am to 5 pm
- Sunday, February 7th from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Beginning the first day of classes, Monday, February 8, testing will be offered Mondays through Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Commuters who are on campus 3 or more days a week are expected to test twice weekly on days that you are on campus.
Commuters who are on campus fewer than 3 days a week are expected to test once each week.
You will not be assigned specific days, and each week we will monitor compliance to ensure you have completed the required tests based on your schedule. This is designed so that you do not need to make extra trips to campus during the semester for testing, unless you choose to do so.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions,