Student Federal Work Study Step-by-Step Process
- Verify that you are eligible for Federal Work Study. This award is on your award letter for the year. If you are not sure, you may check with the Financial Aid Office.
- Review the list of positions below.
- Apply for jobs with an available position listed by making an appointment with the supervisor
- When a job is secured, fill out the Online Application here.
Bring the following documents to the Payroll Office:
- Required original documents
- A completed Payroll Direct Deposit form
- A completed I9 form
- A completed W4 form
Once you have completed the necessary paperwork and have received training on the Paycom Payroll system, a payroll office representative will approve your work study contract. Note: If you would like all or a portion of your FWST earnings to be credited directly to your student account balance, visit the Student Account Office to complete an authorization form.
Please find a list of available Federal Work Study and Non-Federal Work Study positions below.