Department: Student Affairs
Anna Maria College currently seeks candidates for the position of Student Activities Program Coordinator. This position works closely with the Director of Student Activities to provide support for campus programming and events. Their responsibilities including advising PAC (student programming board), working with all other student clubs/organizations to ensure a vibrant calendar of events and assisting with the planning and implementation of large-scale campus programs.
- Advises PAC (student programming board).
- Serves as a resource to all clubs/organizations in event planning.
- Provide training opportunities for student leaders around successful program creation, budgeting, marketing, etc.
- Assists the Associate Vice President of Student Affairs and the Director of Student Activities in coordinating and overseeing campus wide events.
- Serve as a liaison to other offices within the Division of Student Affairs in an effort to help build and support their programming efforts.
- Advises night and weekend events.
- Monitors all expenditures for the PAC budget.
- Works in conjunction with one of the Graduate Assistants to develop and implement fitness and recreation programming on campus.
- Supervise Student Life work study students.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. Master’s Degree Strongly Preferred.
- Strong organization, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for working with students and assisting with the continued creation of a vibrant campus culture.
- Evening and weekends expected.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Occasional need to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Anna Maria College is an equal opportunity employer.