Reports to: Dean of Undergraduate Admissions
Schedule: Full Time
Position Summary: Application evaluation with a territory of new entering first year students. This includes communication with and the completion of decisions with first year application files. This will be similar in size and read load to the former Director of Transfer Admission.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist faculty and other members of the community with information needed to facilitate communication in the transfer enrollment process.
- All aspects of transfer admission including reviewing; evaluating transfer credit; communicating admission information and decisions; travel and recruitment; and budget responsibilities.
- Travel and recruitment of assigned freshmen territory as well as communication, reviewing and decisions.
- Assisting faculty and other members of the community with information needed to facilitate communication in the transfer enrollment process.
- Assisting with recruitment training for newly hired staff.
- Planning, organizing, and hosting admission events this includes all virtual and on campus events related to transfer students.
- Reviewing dual enrollment classes for college credit.
- Reviewing AP/IB scores for college credit.
- Oversee and coordinate outreach with Student Search for transfer students.
- Assist with our establish Transfer credit articulations with existing and new schools and organizations.
- Oversee all aspects of print and web related projects associated with transfer students.
- Working with and reviewing degree completion candidates from prospect to enrollment
- Oversee Dual Enrollment outreach and administration of secondary school students in the program to the point of enrollment.
- Outreach to secondary school students to and school counselors to make them aware of the program with a goal of growing enrollment in the program.