Position Title: Coordinator of Visitor Services and Operations
Department: Office of Admission
Reports to: Director of Admission Operations
This position is responsible for implementing and managing all campus visit programs for the College. This includes, but is not limited to daily campus tours, coordination of group visits. The role also encompasses a full range of administrative responsibilities for daily internal and external communications and operations of the admissions department.
- Coordinates the daily visits of prospective students including tour schedules, staffing, and connecting prospective students with faculty upon request.
- In support of the Assistant Director of Admissions, plans and coordinates major events for the office, including Open House, Admitted Student Showcases, Summer Orientation, and other on-ground and online prospective student programs.
- Greets prospective students and families at the Welcome Center. Assists with establishing coverage at various times of the year.
- Attends campus event planning meetings to assist in coordinating enrollment events with other campus events.
- Receives and triages phone calls from external students and parents.
- Manages emails to the admissions email account.
- Assist’s with the recruiting training and supervision of student tour guides.
- Monitoring the school’s visit and related event web pages and updates to ensure accuracy.
- Become familiar with CRM SLATE. Build, monitor admissions visit event pages in SLATE.
- Assists schools and community-based organizations by arranging and facilitating large group visits to campus.
- General office management and administrative coordination including, but not limited to ordering office supplies, managing and distributing daily mail, and entering and indexing documents into CRM system.
- Assists on special projects as needed.
- Serves as principle phone contact for the college.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assigns and monitors office projects.
- Two (2) years of experience in public customer service, visitor services, or directly with undergraduate and/or graduate admissions preferred
- A professional and flexible manner with a willingness to work non-traditional hours (occasionally)
- Excellent organizational skills and at the ability to take initiative, problem solve and monitor a detailed schedule of activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to interact well with a wide range of people and personalities at all levels within and outside the Anna Maria community
- The ability to work independently with minimum supervision