Job Type: Full Time
Full time 12 month The Undergraduate Admissions Office at Anna Maria College is accepting applications for an Assistant Director of Admission position. This position provides support to the Office of Admissions in the overall execution of strategic departmental and institutional enrollment. This person represents Anna Maria College to the public and markets the mission and vision of the university to our various constituencies: prospective students, parents, college counselors, and alumni. This individual will also have responsibilities in data management for the Office of Admission.
- Manages a regional recruitment territory- including travel, college fairs, receptions, information sessions, high school visits and electronic outreach. This also includes reading all applications from the region.
- Performs information sessions on-campus and off-campus and serves as resource for campus visitors on a regular basis.
- Assists counseling staff as needed to support various projects and programs, as determined by the supervisor and the cyclical needs of the office.
- Reviews and completes admission decisions in an assigned territory.
- Assist with website content: ensure all enrollment programs pages on the website are up to date and accurate with the most current information. Proactively updates Admissions timelines. Makes routine edits/updates as requested by Admissions staff members.
- Willingness to travel 4-6 weeks in the fall and 1-2 weeks in the spring.
Slate CRM Database Management
- Configures, develops, and assists with maintaining the Slate CRM system for all Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions recruitment and communications.
- Assists in the development, management, and deployment of Slate CRM workflows (rules, decisions, dashboards, campaigns, and messages) to ensure consistent processes. Build fields and prompts, source formats, queries, and many other pieces in Slate to support recruitment and communications. Collaborate with admissions team to implement and improve business practices by demonstrating Slate technology.
- Creates forms, portals, populations, fields, prompts, event templates, and set up rule automations, as needed. Seeks to understand the current workflows and database management policies, including routine processes for entity management and creation. Assists Director of Admissions operations with database user accounts and user management standards. Is responsible for daily Slate CRM Database maintenance, query and report development, process automation, data integrity, database security, portal development and management, event and form building, staff training, and constituent management.
- Provides backup to the Director of Admissions Operations
- Understands marketing data from Slate and provides reports and recommendations for the admissions team to improve results and successfully meet enrollment goals.
- Partners with the operations team to manage workflows through the Slate database.
- Supports the admissions team in understanding bin management as well as other areas of the application process.
- Cross trains with the admissions recruiting staff to cover roles during vacation and sick days.
- Title and Salary will be commensurate with experience
- Skill and sensitivity to issues of diversity, equity and inclusion as they affect the college admissions process; a demonstrated commitment to building a strong and diverse applicant pool.
- Excellent communication and writing skills – including public speaking ability required
- Computer skills – proficiency with Microsoft applications required; HTML, familiarity with Web software a plus
- A driver’s license is required.