Job Type: Full Time
Job description: Anna Maria College is currently seeking a full-time, ten (10) month Assistant Athletic Trainer. As an Assistant Athletic Trainer, the individual will be responsible for the prevention, evaluation, rehabilitation and care of athletic injuries to student-athletes.
- Responsible for the evaluation, rehabilitation, prevention, documentation, and care of injuries sustained by participants in intercollegiate athletics.
- Supervise all athletic practice sessions and competitions according to schedule.
- Assisting in the coordination and handling of secondary insurance forms and claims.
- Assisting in coordinating pre-season physicals, team physician visits, and off-campus appointments for student-athletes.
- Assisting in review of medical clearance paperwork and student-athlete medical history.
- Assisting in baseline concussion and balance testing.
- Collaborating with coaching staff regarding all health and fitness issues affecting student athletics.
- Attend away athletic contests when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Athletic Training or related field.
- Must possess certification in CPR/AED and first aid.
- BOC certified.
- Massachusetts Licensure (or eligible).
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.