Date(s) - 11/10/2021
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Considering the nursing profession? Join us on Wednesday, November 10th from 6:30p.m. – 8:00p.m. Hear from alumnae currently working in various areas of nursing and from current students about the benefits of the nursing program at Anna Maria College. Currently, 100% of graduates from the Class of 2021 are holding a MA RN license after passing the NCLEX-RN exam on their first attempt to date.
Alumnae Speakers include:
- Kayla Kendall is an Anna Maria alum that started her nursing career at The Swedish Hospital in Seattle, WA. Kayla is now working ICU at Kootenai Health in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, while continuing her education in the nurse practitioner program at George Washington University
- Casey Lacaire, RN, BSN, is an Anna Maria alum who began her career in nursing at Jewish Healthcare Center on their subacute rehab floor. She is now working at UMass Memorial in Worcester in Orthopedics. When she is not on the orthopedics floor, Casey is staying busy with her new 6 month old kitten, Aurora!
- Mackenzie Adams is an Anna Maria alum who began her career in nursing at a pediatric practice, and will be starting a new position at the Visiting Nurses Association in Worcester, MA.
Student Speakers include:
- Clare Jankowski is a current sophomore in the Anna Maria Nursing Program. Clare is from Plymouth, MA and works with the admissions staff assisting with campus tours.
- Peter Walsh is a transfer student from Webster, MA. Peter attended Quinsigamond Community College initially, to complete his general education requirements and is now completing his degree in nursing at Anna Maria. Peter is involved in a number of organizations including serving as a representative for the Student Nursing Association.
- Linda Esper, Dean of Nursing
- Karin Ciance, DNP, RN, Assistant Professor of Nursing
Register today HERE.