Date(s) - 03/30/2021
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Considering the nursing profession? Join us for a virtual program on Tuesday, March 30 from 6:30p.m. – 7:30p.m. Hear from alumnae currently working in various areas of nursing and from current students about the benefits of the nursing program at Anna Maria College.
Alumnae Speakers include:
- Kayla Buck, BSN, is an Anna Maria alum who is currently working as a Cardiovascular ICU Nurse at
The Swedish Hospital in Seattle, WA. When the first wave of COVID-19 subsided in Seattle a year ago, Kayla took a leave of absence from her job and traveled to New York during the onset of the pandemic to lead a team of nursing students at NYU. She continues to serve COVID-19 patients today.
- Casey Lacaire, RN, BSN, is an Anna Maria alum who began her career in nursing at Jewish Healthcare Center on their subacute rehab floor. She is now working at UMass Memorial in Worcester in Orthopedics. When she is not on the orthopedics floor, Casey is staying busy with her new six month old kitten, Aurora!
- Mackenzie Adams is an Anna Maria alum who began her career in nursing at a pediatric practice, and will be starting a new position at the Visiting Nurses Association in Worcester, MA.
Student Speakers include:
- Clare Jankowski is a current sophomore in the Anna Maria Nursing Program. Clare is from Plymouth, MA and works with the admissions staff assisting with campus tours.
- Peter Walsh is a transfer student from Webster, MA. Peter attended Quinsigamond Community College initially, to complete his general education requirements and is now completing his degree in nursing at Anna Maria. Peter is involved in a number of organizations including serving as a representative for the Student Nursing Association.
- Linda Esper, Dean of Nursing
- Karin Ciance, DNP, RN, Nursing Faculty
To register for this informative program, please click here.
All sessions will be held over Zoom. After registration, Zoom links will be forwarded to you by email.