Date(s) - 04/20/2021
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Throughout the Spring, the Undergraduate Criminal Justice department will be facilitating a speaker series on various topics across the Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement career paths. Click on the section below for more information.
All sessions will be held over Zoom. After registration Zoom links will be forwarded to you by email. Links will also be available on the website 15 minutes before each event.
- Massachusetts Association of Women in Law Enforcement
- Laura Lavalley, United States Probation Officer
- Lauren Misale, Chief of Police, Clark University (Adjunct Faculty)
- Stephanie Howe, Sergeant Sudbury MA Police (Adjunct Faculty)
- Carol Irskine, Massachusetts Chief Administrative Judge (Adjunct Faculty)